We’re really looking forward to this weekend – Like a Spa for the Heart!
A Circle of Women – Winter Workshop & Retreat – December 4th, 5th, and 6th, 2015
All women are welcome! Come share this circle that began with Carol Sill and Mariette Berinstein. We believe every woman who enters the circle can enrich us all.
A gathering to nurture, restore and share our inner wisdom
Purify and revivify through wisdom circles and nature
- Celebrating the feminine
- Drinking deep in the gentle strength of the circle
- Unfurling joy in the circle of life
- Bringing forward hidden gifts
- Rediscovering inner treasures
Come and be nurtured
We will connect, have fun and be nurtured in the relaxed residential setting at Cascadia House in Roberts Creek on the Sunshine Coast.
- Comfy serene accommodations
- Beautiful food prepared with love (with attention to special diet needs)
We’ll pause to restore and reset before the holiday season, to heal our bodies, hearts and souls
- Friday evening Dec. 4 to Sunday afternoon Dec. 6
- Fee: $260, includes meals, accommodation and taxes
Register Online HERE at Cascadia Retreats
Carol Sill has been actively dedicated to personal growth and meditation throughout her life. A writer and publisher, she is a grandmother of two, and welcomes any opportunity to share in the intuitive wisdom of women’s circles. More info.
Mariette Berinstein is an experienced somatic educator in Rosen Method Bodywork and Movement, whose work is sensitive and compassionate. Also a grandmother, Mariette is founder of both Rosen Method Institute Canada and Cascadia Retreats. More info.